top of page

Join us for an endless adventure to the moon!

Rectangle 2_edited.png
PEPE_SHREK-removebg.png

Find Your Inner $SHREK

898388_3828.png

WALL OF ELON

SHREK IS LOVE SHREK IS LIFE

About Us

Inspired by the beloved character Shrek, built on the principles of community, entertainment, and engagement.

Connect with fellow fans of the green ogre and experience a world of fun, memes and laughter together.

Unleash your inner SHREK in a safe space for all Shrek lovers to come together and have fun together.

“Oy, get off ‘muh swamp!
Hoho, only messin’ with ‘ye. 

Sphere on Spiral Stairs
Tokenomics

Tokenomics

95% of the $SHREK supply was added to the liquidity pool and the remaining 5% will sit in the team's marketing wallet. This will be used to promote $SHREK and provide liquidity for CEXs.

Ownership of the contract has been renounced and liquidity has been locked for 100 years.

0% tax on buying and selling.

Power to the people!

shrek-tokenomics_edited.jpg
rostyslav-savchyn-Jm-bf-vlU4w-unsplash.jpg

Phase 1

  • Stealth Launch

  • Lock liquidity

  • Renounce ownership

  • CoinGecko/Coinmarketcap listings

  • 1,000+ holders

1

2

Phase 2

  • Get $SHREK trending globally

  • 10,000+ holders

  • CEX listings

Phase 3

  • 100,000+ holders

  • Tier 1 exchange listings

  • Shrek Merch

  • Shrek Tools

  • Shrek 5

  • Total Meme Coin Domination

3

Roadmap

How to Buy

ewallet.png

Create a Wallet

Create an Ethereum wallet by downloading Metamask from the app store or play store. If on desktop, go to metamask.io and install the brower extension.

ethereum.png

Purchase Ethereum

Purchase ETH directly in your Metamask wallet or from a centralized exchange like Coinbase, Binance, or KuCoin. 

uniswap.png

Buy $SHREK on Uniswap

Go to Uniswap and exchange Ethereum for $SHREK. Be sure to input our contract address to ensure you purchase the correct $SHREK. The contract address is: 
0x7463c17e3d91b17d9cd0b1e9fdfa18d4ddc3cf0e

bottom of page